Douglas Tennis Net (TN-30DM) - Tapered
- All Douglas® Tennis Nets meet USTA requirements for official size (42’ x 3’6”). Netting is 1-3/4” square mesh braided solid core polyethylene, unsurpassed for durability and weather resistance.
- Vinyl bottom tape and side pockets of headbands are polyester based and won’t shrink, mildew or rot when exposed to the elements.
- All headbands have been lock-sewn with four rows of thick, #32 white polyester thread.
- The side and bottom tapes are double lock-stitched with black polyester thread.
- All Tennis Nets include 1/2” Fiberglass side dowels.
- USA Manufactured.
If you have any questions, please don't hestitate to contact us at 1-833-287-3492 (Toll Free) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design With Our Team
Don't know where to start? Our dedicated team located in Mississauga, Ontario can help you from start to finish and put together a rendering / quote. Visit contact page.
Court kits are available for delivery Canada-wide. Each court kit order is made to order upon final approval of chosen colours (rendering). Please allow for production time.
Our warehouse and showroom is located in Mississauga, Ontario and our team will contact you to confirm pick-up details (time, suitable vehicle, etc).
All instructions are provided online in our resource center and in the box. Installation is easy with a few friends, through your local contractor, or have our professional team install.
Portable vs. in-ground net systems.
Portable systems is your best choice when your area is multi-use or building a multi-sport court. Depending on your level of play, there are a couple of options including a professional portable system. In-ground systems are permanently installed in ground and withstand the heaviest use.
Do you offer installation?
We sure do! Our professional team installs all products including post or basketball footings and assembly of all accessories and court kits. Please contact us to confirm location and schedule a time. Public locates will have to be completed prior to any excavation.
Can I install post footings or basketball hoops before my court arrives?
Of course! Basketball hoop systems or in-ground footings can be installed while your court is in production. As we work with many home builders, a lot of courts get put in production before the concrete or asphalt base is installed.
Are these in-stock and available?
We stock and deliver Canada-wide. Pick-up is also available from our warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario. Some multi-adjustable post and net systems are made to order.
Please contact us to confirm at 905-232-3492 (local) or 1-833-287-3492 (toll-free).